Last few days to subscribe and receive June edition
There has never been a better time to be a Connexion subscriber. Every new subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website connexionfrance.com (including all paywall articles), with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items.
Subscriptions start from just €13.50 for 3 months*
HERE'S A PEEK AT WHAT'S INSIDE OUR MARCH EDITION...
- Yes, you can save money boycotting supermarkets
- Making sense of strict new contrôle technique test
- INTERVIEW: Kiwi romance writer plots a happy ending in Provence
PRACTICAL / MONEY
- Investment funds give viager a win-win option
- Meet the couples who found love in France
- Free movement rights in Schengen Zone
- Compulsory schooling from age 3: what will children do?
- 'Why LGBT pride marches are still needed today'
- Lack of English-speaking doctors
- Is France preparing its customs staff for a hard Brexit?
- Poor service from Cpam: what to do
- The woman who built her home for €3,000 - including materials
- Get ahead – and plan for your coming tax year
- Work being done to limit mosquitoes
- New thinking on destroying frelon asiatique nests
- La Poste workers diversify - what services can you benefit from?
- As a state official, may a notaire refuse certain work?
- Declaring UK rental income
- Safeguard future payments from UK private pension
- Apiarists need to make a beeline for the mairie
FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS
- RECIPES One knife, one pot cuisine
- Wine: What really goes into a bottle of wine?
- GARDENING COLUMN Cathy Thompson reveals her seasonal plant tips
- Garden visits: Four Open Gardens to see in June
- My operation in France: Mastectomy
- INTERVIEW Moveable feaster: An American blogger in Paris
- The life and times of French intellectual heavyweight André Malraux
- En saison: what to put on your plate in June, from apricots to artichokes
- INTERIORS The stylish art of French family living
Bilingual crosswords + quiz + readers’ letters + books and films + events + lots, lots more