Subscribe TODAY to receive our May edition
Subscribe before midnight tonight - Friday, April 12 - to have the May edition delivered to your home
Don't miss out. Subscribe today to have the May edition delivered to your home.
The deadline for subscriptions is midnight tonight, Friday, April 12. Subscriptions start at €13.50 for 3 months*
Here is a sneak preview of what's inside:
- Brexit updates for Britons living in France
- Non-residents: Social charge refunds are still possible - we explain how to make a claim
- Students' difficult bac exam choices
- Make sense of ... the function of fonctionnaires
- Cross-border financial planning for Britons in France
- Bringing a water mill back to life
- Property Watch: Eastern PACA
- What you can use an eco tax credit for
- Getting paid for work experience
- Can I still use glyphosate herbicide?
- This year's income tax decalartion deadlines and changes to forms in print and online
- Help for the computer illiterati
- Is Aspa income top-up benefit repayable from my estate?
- Can a micro-entrepreneur have just one client?
- What the second-hand car parts rule means for you
- Yes, you can change your name to a French one
- Still time to sign up for Cancer Support France's Cycle for Life - but hurry!
- For / Against: Can online GP chats really replace real doctors in medical desert areas?
- Manchester to be twin city of Montpellier
- What is the new investment ‘flat tax’?
- INTERVIEW: My agony - to stay a priest or to marry?
- Moneysaver: Insurance by the minute
- Bloctel: You need to re-register to keep cold-callers away
- How to improve your wifi signal
- The joys of French school meals
- Life can be sweet - but pricey - living on a houseboat
FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS
- Limoges' great jazz explosion
- Meet the only model gardener in France
- Beautiful Open Gardens to visit in May
- How historians can now help families of Algeria's 'disappeared'
- 11 historical figures whose names have become part of the French language
- France's gastrocrats...
- The scandalous Dreyfus Affair
- Boar attacks and drunk dogs... it shouldn't happen to a French vet - but it does
- Bilingual crosswords + quiz + readers’ letters + books and films + events + lots, lots more
Remember, every subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website (including all paywall articles) with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items. Subscriptions start from just €13.50*