A sneak peek inside August edition of Connexion
Don't miss out. Subscribe today to have the August edition delivered to your home
Deadline for subscriptions is midnight Friday, July 12.
Subscriptions start at €13.50 for 3 months*
Here is a sneak preview of what's inside:
- INTERVIEW: French freediving champion Guillaume Néry
NO DEAL BREXIT: MPs told of 'country lottery' for Britons abroad - how does France fare?
+ Calais boss 'we're ready for Brexit' and yes, of course freight must have correct papers
- Is France close to a sixth Republic?
- Location of 21 new windfarm projects
- Update on claiming back social charges as a non-resident
- Where to sit a language test for French nationality
- Carte de séjour: how long before you get an answer?
- Gilets jaunes: Turbulent times ahead
- 5 financial myths about France
- COMMENT: Why French birth certificates are great
- Being a native English-speaker does not make your child top in English
- Hire a car or van for €1
- Confusion over registering a foreign car
- Is taxe d’habitation still in place?
- Your tax statement is on its way - what you need it for
- Restaurants in push to lose ‘bad employer’ label
- The truth behind recent crop circles
- Franco-British literary festival is back
- Tax-efficient tips for a move to France
- Property watch: Aquitaine
- Stone masons are in demand - how do you become one?
- Rural railway stations are changing track
- Barn conversions - from dream to paperwork to reality
- DIY: The secrets of shutters
- Divorce and joint ownership of a French home
- S1s and social charge exemptions
- The best film locations in France
- Napoleon: winner and loser in Europe's game of thrones
- Open Gardens to visit
- New generation for 239-year-old French pastels firm
- What's On across France
- The secret of French bread
- Bilingual crosswords + quiz + readers’ letters + books and films + events + lots, lots more
Remember, every subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website (including all paywall articles) with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items. Subscriptions start from just €13.50*
*Three-monthly price for a 'Freedom subscription' to a French address