A sneak peek inside September edition of Connexion
Don't miss out. Subscribe today to have the September edition delivered to your home
Deadline for subscriptions is midnight Monday, August 12.
Subscriptions start at €13.50 for 3 months*
Here is a sneak preview of what's inside:
- The horse-lovers guide to France
- Nuisance cold calls - and what watchdogs say you should do
- Round France in a motorhome: what you need to know
- 'Costly legal battle destroyed my dream life in French gite'
- How to take financial control in the face of Brexit
- €1 insulation offer is real - but be wary
- ‘I have seen positive results of homeopathy in my 40 years as a GP’
- Why anti-waste law is doomed to fail
- Solidarité would mean so much more than fraternité
- Staying in France after Brexit
- Right to carte de séjour permanent
- How can I take action for shoddy work?
- Is it really okay to take one bottle out of a pack at the supermarket?
- National service citizenship scheme gets under way
- What is CFE and who has to pay it?
- Modern-day careers in the age-old art of bookbinding
- Le Havre: Rebuilt after World War Two, but no concrete jungle
- Property watch: Languedoc
- An unmaintained property is an uninsured property
- French house sales set to hit 1m in 2019
- From the Camargue to Chantilly, France’s love of horses knows no bounds
- The Frenchman honouring lost heroes of World War Two ... one family at a time
- Open Gardens to visit in France in September
- Finding Lucy: The French scientist behind one of the greatest discoveries of all time
- What's On across France
- Lifestyles of nomadic European housesitters
- Separate Joan fact from fiction in Rouen
- Food and drink: The true taste of Ardèche
- Understanding the blood-soaked life of the Crusader monarch Richard the Lionheart
Bilingual crosswords + quiz + readers’ letters + books and films + events + lots, lots more
Remember, every subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website (including all paywall articles) with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items. Subscriptions start from just €13.50*
*Three-monthly price for a 'Freedom subscription' to a French address