The guide costs €9.90. P&P to be added for printed version orders.
The PDF version of the guide is available to download from the Download section of your MY ACCOUNT space.
If you order the printed version, it will be posted to you from November 22, 2017
This updated, 2018, 48 page (+ 4 cover) edition of our healthcare helpguide comprises information about accessing healthcare in France as an expatriate.
It includes an explanation of the healthcare rights of expats, whether working, state pensioners or early-retirees, and of how the French system works.
* Healthcare rights in France for workers, early-retirees and second-home owners and visitors
* Moving over
* Obtaining a Carte Vitale
* What Brexit may mean for expat healthcare
* Why you have to pay your doctor and how you will be reimbursed
* The ‘Puma’ system of residence-based healthcare rights
* What is an EHIC and how do I get one?
* Treatment in other countries - your rights
* Why some doctors charge more than others but your state reimbursement is the same
* ‘Top-up’ insurance for the non-reimbursed part of medical costs
* Help for people on low incomes
* Hospital stays
* How technology is being used across France
* Dental and eye care
* Cancer screening
* Mental health
* Disability benefits
* Contesting a CPAM decision
If you select the PDF version of the guide, note that it will be available to download from the Download section of your MY ACCOUNT space from November 22, 2017
(you access this top right of the website when logged in)