Your choice of currency exchange method and company can make a significant difference to your finances but there are several other issues to consider too.
The Connexion's 16 page 'Understand Currency Exchange' guide contains information about transferring, timing, and optimising the rate you achieve when sending your money abroad.
***Not a subscriber yet? SUBSCRIBE NOW to receive a complimentary PDF copy of this guide in your My Account space***
Topics covered include:
- Transferring pounds to France in euros
- Options reviewed include banks, direct transfers, peer to peer and currency exchange companies
- Comparisons of rates given
- Fixed rate options for regular transfers
- Setting a rate for a future date transfer
- Pensions - the direct payment option
- Using British bank cards in France
- Internet transfers
- Reader Questions and answers
This offer ends January 31, 2020