2018 money changes

There are plenty of changes coming in with regard to your money. 

Here are some key changes to expect:

  • The CSG social charge is rising by 1.7%, taking overall social charges on investment and rental income from 15.5% to 17.2% and on pensions to 9.1% for those who pay at the full rate. The rise should be offset for many people by other changes.
  • A ‘flat tax’ at 30%, officially called the prélèvement forfaitaire unique (PFU) will ...

To read the remaining 85% of this article, you need to either

Subscribe now to The Connexion and benefit from access to our archived articles since 2006

1 Year (12 editions) (Our best value offer)

1 year of great reading in print and online

Subscription automatically renews so you don't miss an edition (but you can switch this off at any time!).

Freedom Subscription

Pay every three months. Our most flexible subscription

Subscription automatically renews so you don't miss an edition (but you can switch this off at any time!)

More articles from Money
More articles from Connexion France
Other articles that may interest you

Loading some business profiles...

Loading some classifieds...