Avoiding excessive money transfer costs

My wife and I moved to France last year. Two of our children will be attending universities in the UK; how can I avoid paying too much on transfers to help with their living expenses?  G.J.

If you need to move money from France to the UK to pay for university tuition fees or your children’s living expenses, you could make significant annual savings by using a specialist currency broker to manage your transfers rather than a bank.

A specialist broker ...

To read the remaining 85% of this article, you need to either

Subscribe now to The Connexion and benefit from access to our archived articles since 2006

Freedom Subscription

Pay every three months. Our most flexible subscription.

Subscription automatically renews so you don't miss an edition (you can switch this off at any time)

1 Year Subscription (12 editions) (Our best value offer)

1 year of great reading in print and online

Subscription automatically renews so you don't miss an edition (you can switch this off at any time).

More articles from Money
More articles from Connexion France
Other articles that may interest you

Loading some business profiles...

Loading some classifieds...