Work and claiming transport costs in France

I have done some short-term employed part-time work and have been told I can claim kilométrage (transport costs) against this income. Is this true and, if so, how do I do this?

All employees can claim an allowance for professional expenses, which is either automatically applied by the tax office at 10% of the income or according to the actual real expenses submitted with the tax return if these are higher.

The latter involves an option for frais réels (real expenses) for the whole declaration and completing dedicated boxes ...

To read the remaining 85% of this article, you need to either

Subscribe now to The Connexion and benefit from access to our archived articles since 2006

Freedom Subscription

Pay every three months. Our most flexible subscription.

Automatic renewal, cancel anytime

1 Year Subscription (12 editions)

1 year of great reading in print and online

Automatic renewal, cancel anytime

Digital Subscription (1 Year) (Our best value offer)

1 year of great reading online *no paper*

Automatic renewal, cancel anytime

More articles from Work
More articles from Connexion France
Other articles that may interest you

Loading some business profiles...

Loading some classifieds...