There has never been a better time to be a Connexion subscriber. Every new subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website connexionfrance.com (including all paywall articles), with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items.
Subscriptions start from just €13.50 for 3 months*
*Three-monthly price for a 'Freedom subscription' to a French address
HERE'S A PEEK AT SOME OF THE STORIES IN OUR JULY EDITION...
INTERVIEW: New Zealand rugby legend Dan Carter talks life in France, learning the language - and settling into a very different culture
- Making sense of private schools in France and why the fees are low
- INTERVIEW: How author Jacqueline Yallop became a pig farmer in France
- The oldest surviving cinema in the world is in France and still showing films
PRACTICAL / MONEY
- How will the new French 'PAYE' tax rate be calculated? How will this work with pensions schemes based in the UK?
- What if mutuelle top-up is refused because I am over 75?
- Are unmarked speed camera cars photographing drivers?
- Complications of capital gains tax between two countries
- Cost effective wifi when living on a canal boat
- BREXIT: Points for second-home owners in France
- Best way to transfer money for a summer trip to the UK
- What natural remedies help against harmful caterpillars?
- Can my employer force me to get a carte de séjour?
- French nationality claim held up by birth certificate spelling error
- What happens if I am caught speeding in a company vehicle?
- My operation in France: fused discs
- Property watch: Buying in Burgundy
FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS
- Meet the Vélocipédia dandies still on a roll
- How swords and miracles bring the crowds to Rocamadour
- ASTRONOMY Where to enjoy a summer stargazing break
- Purrs for thought: the attraction of cat cafés
- RECIPES Summer treats from a Burgundy cookery school
- Take our gastronomic Tour de France!
- Gardening: Hooray for the helenium in July
- HISTORY Marie-Antoine Carême, France's first celebrity chef
- En saison: What to eat in July, from crabs to nectarines
- INTERIORS How to combine comfort with nostalgia at home
- Bilingual crosswords + quiz + readers’ letters + books and films + events + lots, lots more