In the print edition of The Connexion, we mention links to official websites where application forms and other documents can be viewed or downloaded.
These can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
1. Getting money back on eco-friendly cars.
2. How long do you have to keep your paperwork?
3. How do I set up a club under the 'Association 1901' law?
4. Cancer Support France
5. Orchidee Association (in the Charente, for screenings):
6. Symphonie-17 (French Association):
7. For details of how to apply for a reduced VAT rate on renovation work, and to print out one of the application forms (French website).
8. Full details of the latest deals on offer to holders of the Carte famille nombreuses
9. Ademe - Free environmental advice network
11. UK exportable benefits
12. Driving licences
13. Making international small claims
14. To find a list of daycare and temporary places for Alzheimer’s patients (so carers can have a break)
15. Useful contacts at the Department for Work and Pensions
16. A list of offices across France offering free French lessons
17. List of bilingual sections for schools in France