This file is automatically given to all subscribers. Subscriptions start at €12 (3 months digital subscription).
If you subscribe now, this PDF will be available immediately after purchase via a button at the bottom of your 'My Account' space. 'My Account' is accessed using the button at the top right of the website when logged in.
We have published it earlier than originally planned so we can provide important updates and answers to many of the questions readers are asking on the subject.
In addition to the special eight pages on the virus the edition carries our usual mix of news and features which include:
- Funding to help Brexit Britons in France
- Tracing the history of your French home + a couple's tale of what they found
- How virtual reality masks are helping patients during operations
- Readers' income tax questions answered + top tax myths about France
- How to get low cost French lessons
- Car number plate fraud - 'it happened to us'
- Donating your body to science in France
- Property Watch: Department 01: Ain
- Forget Franglais... Frenglish is more accurate
FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS
- Inventors remembered in the museums of France
- French charity’s green-fingered goodness
- French garden diary: Lilac love has roots in Lorraine
- Pretty greens to adorn Michelin plates
- The ex-city slicker turned shepherdess fighting for small-scale farmers
- Inside the houses that Le Corbusier built...
- Secret history of France: Auch
- Secret history of French villages: Village des Bories
- Large and small scale marvels on show at French museum
INTERVIEW: How we created a world-renowned gallery in rural France
- Modern art and hiking combine on this Unesco park route
- Delicious and do-able French country recipes
- French language notes: quarantaine
- Remarkable life and death of France’s ‘first feminist’