The Connexion's latest print edition is available here in digital turn-page format. See below for a list of contents.
Digital versions are automatically given to all subscribers and can be found in My Account area.
If you subscribe now, the digital turn-page version will be available immediately after purchase in your 'My Account' space. 'My Account' is accessed using the button at the top right of the website when logged in.
What's inside this month’s edition?
On the front page
MPs to decide on ‘win-win’ visa plan for second homes: ‘Restricting visiting time has economic impact’
Property price drop set to continue but rural areas are less affected
US author publishes only in France to avoid ‘climate of fear’
Groups launch legal fight to demand hunting restrictions
Audrey Tautou lured back to acting by Jewish artist’s story
How Britons abroad can now register to vote again
Fines pile up on motorway with no toll barriers
Farmers juggle ‘food sovereignty’ with eco transition
MPs call for end to fines for private forest walks
Fuel allowance, GP fees... What’s new in France?
Pantomime finds new French fans
TV angel Mimie turns disability into driving force
Lozère prepares Mongolian horses for life back in the wild
Simon Heffer/Nabila Ramdani
Women bringing equality to France’s ‘noble’ building trade
Many ways France Services can help
More from the December issue
- Reader questions answered
- Make sense of radars and speeding fines
- Vous? Tu? Correct form of address still causes angst
- Risky cold medicines remain on sale
- Charity shop aims to raise €100,000 in year for animals
+ PLUS ‘French Living’ pull-out for print subscribers including gardening, nature, recipes, quizzes and more
- France’s iconic eateries: from train station gems to bustling brasseries
- ‘I tell women to be bold,’ says first French woman in space
- 13 desserts, a festive Provencal feast
- Antiques hunt gives interiors inspiration
- Museum lets you glimpse the future of history in Lyon