Non-resident in France refund deadline

People eligible for social charge refunds because they are not affiliated to French social security should apply for refunds for levies in 2017 by the end of December.

27 November 2019
By Connexion journalist

This relates to people living outside France but within the EU, and those in France but affiliated to another EU country’s social security system, such as British pensioners with S1 forms for healthcare.

They may apply to their tax office for refunds of French social charges paid on property capital gains and rental income or, for French residents, investment and savings incomes.

See and for more details.

Stay informed:
Sign up to our free weekly e-newsletter
Subscribe to access all our online articles and receive our printed monthly newspaper The Connexion at your home. News analysis, features and practical help for English-speakers in France

Get news, views and information from France
You have 2 free subscriber articles left
Subscribe now to read unlimited articles and exclusive content
Already a subscriber? Log in now