Print run: 50,000; Subscribers: 7,900
France - in newsagents throughout the country and by subscription direct to homes;
Worldwide - by subscription
Established: 2002; Published: monthly
Our readers: The Connexion the only publication that is directly targeted at English-speaking home-owners in France.
Our content: Key national French news and extensive practical information for everyday life in France.
The Connexion advice pages provide up-to-date information on healthcare, education, property, finance and business. Each edition has a long shelf-life - readers regularly contact us about articles in past editions and many file back copies for reference.
Our marketing: The Connexion is strategically marketed to reach the widest possible English-speaking audience in France. This includes:
- Large-scale poster advertising in key regional airports
- Free trial copies available through our website
- Advertising in newsletters and leaflets within the English-speaking community
- Advertising in UK magazines aimed at potential buyers of French property and home owners/buyers in France
- Extensive direct mail campaigns to English-speaking households throughout France
- Established links with English-speaking property lawyers in France.
We will take you and your business with us to English-speakers in France.