Don't miss out. Subscribe today to have the May edition delivered to your home.
The deadline for subscriptions is midnight tonight, Friday, April 12. Subscriptions start at €13.50 for 3 months*
Here is a sneak preview of what's inside:
- Brexit updates for Britons living in France
- Non-residents: Social charge refunds are still possible - we explain how to make a claim
- Students' difficult bac exam choices
- Make sense of ... the function of fonctionnaires
- Cross-border financial planning for Britons in France
- Bringing a water mill back to life
- Property Watch: Eastern PACA
- What you can use an eco tax credit for
- Getting paid for work experience
- Can I still use glyphosate herbicide?
- This year's income tax decalartion deadlines and changes to forms in print and online
- Help for the computer illiterati
- Is Aspa income top-up benefit repayable from my estate?
- Can a micro-entrepreneur have just one client?
- What the second-hand car parts rule means for you
- Yes, you can change your name to a French one
- Still time to sign up for Cancer Support France's Cycle for Life - but hurry!
- For / Against: Can online GP chats really replace real doctors in medical desert areas?
- Manchester to be twin city of Montpellier
- What is the new investment ‘flat tax’?
- INTERVIEW: My agony - to stay a priest or to marry?
- Moneysaver: Insurance by the minute
- Bloctel: You need to re-register to keep cold-callers away
- How to improve your wifi signal
- The joys of French school meals
- Life can be sweet - but pricey - living on a houseboat
FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS
- Limoges' great jazz explosion
- Meet the only model gardener in France
- Beautiful Open Gardens to visit in May
- How historians can now help families of Algeria's 'disappeared'
- 11 historical figures whose names have become part of the French language
- France's gastrocrats...
- The scandalous Dreyfus Affair
- Boar attacks and drunk dogs... it shouldn't happen to a French vet - but it does
- Bilingual crosswords + quiz + readers’ letters + books and films + events + lots, lots more
Remember, every subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website (including all paywall articles) with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items. Subscriptions start from just €13.50*