LAST FEW DAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE THE AUGUST EDITION AT YOUR HOME
(If you are already a subscriber - or have recently resubscribed - this email is not for you and you will receive your print edition as usual towards the end of July).
There has never been a better time to be a Connexion subscriber. Every new subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website connexionfrance.com (including all paywall articles) with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items.
Subscriptions start from just €13.50 for 3 months*
*Three-monthly price for a 'Freedom subscription' to a French address
HERE'S A PEEK AT WHAT'S INSIDE OUR AUGUST EDITION...
- France's big plans. The government's priorities for change and how you could be affected: Healthcare, money, work, education, tax and more
- BREXIT: The implication for BRITONS IN FRANCE following the next debate on July 17, 2017
- Huge rise in boar population causing problems
- France falling short on wind turbine development
- The amphibious car inspired by Lake Annecy
Cartes de séjour: The different types, the requirements
and how to get one + problems you may encounter when applying
- Autoroutes: péages and breakdowns explained
- Feed-in tariff changes put new shine on solar panels
- Organ donations save lives - read how you can help
- Nouvelle Aquitaine property watch
- Education: End of 'home'work and four-day week changes
- Foreign speeders soon to lose ‘virtual points’
- Which areas of France will win and which lose under proposed local tax cut
- May I pick fruit from a tree overhanging a public road?
- Can we take our tortoise to French holiday home?
- My husband had a stroke. Is he still allowed to drive here?
- Can I use US international keyboard for accents on Windows 10?
- What money is available from SPANC for cesspit work?
- What are the regulations regarding collecting for charity?
- We bought a holiday home with friends who now wish to sell their share
- Do I have to claim exemption from taxe foncière or is it applied automatically?
- Non-residents and reimbursement of social charges paid in 2012-2014. Update on how many cases have been treated and interest payments
- Planning a move to France? Plan your finances in advance
- Tax office keeps mixing us up with another expat with similar name
- How can we release money to our children?
- How do financial advisers earn their money?
- Did I make the tax deadline?
- Is the UK-France tax treaty changing?
- PLUS French mortgages special - an expert answers your queries
- Bank fees, overdrafts and dangers of debt explained
FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS
- INTERVIEW: Lip gloss in Languedoc - staying chic with Helena Frith Powell
- Open Gardens to visit in August
- A GREAT DAY OUT: 11 of France's best quirky museums
- Pump up the jam - a potted history of confiture
- Snail's pace: The man who breeds escargots
- What is a Greeter, and could you become one? (Yes, you could)
- Why seasonal staff are so vital to winemakers around France
- PROPERTY: Ups and downs in the latest Notaires de France market report
- The small Alpine town with BIG Mexican roots
- Bilingual crosswords + quiz + readers’ letters + books and films + lots, lots more
There has never been a better time to subscribe. Every new subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website (including all paywall articles) with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items. Subscriptions start from just €13.50*
*Three-monthly price for a 'Freedom subscription'
The Connexion also publishes a range of helpguides aimed at helping readers understand the practical issues that can arise from living in France as well as a French fun facts/ puzzle book. The guides are regularly updated and are available in PDF or printed format. Subjects include: Healthcare, Inheritance, Pensions and Local Taxes. For the full range click here