With over 4 million tickets sold worldwide, described as "an absolute reference" by the Times and as "Kings in their own right" by the Daily Mirror, The Australian Pink Floyd Show performed for the very first time in 1988, in Australia. Since then, the show has been performed in more than from 35 countries across the world.
The Australian Pink Floyd Show is the first band dedicated to Pink Floyd and will be in France in March, as part of their 2020 world tour.
The Connexion has two pairs of tickets to offer for the Australian Pink Floyd shows on the following dates and at the following locations and venues:
- Friday March 6: Pau (Zenith)
- Saturday, March 7: Bordeaux (Arkea Arena in Floirac)
- Sunday, March 8: Caen (Zenith)
- Tuesday, March 10: Rennes (Le Liberté)
- Wednesday, March 11: Nantes (Zenith Metropole)
- Saturday March 14: Montpellier(Zenith Sud)
Did you know?
- Pink Floyd’s masterpiece, Comfortably Numb, was recorded in France, at the Super Bear recording studios in Berre-Les-Alpes on the French Riviera.
- The Australian Pink Floyd come from Adelaide. What links this Australian town with the French city of Cherbourg?
Adelaide is the city chosen by the Australian government to develop and host the Australian submarine of the future in partnership with the French shipbuilding giant Naval Group based in Cherbourg.
- One Pink Floyd member has taken part in the 24 hours of Le Mans race five times? Which one is it?
Answer: At the bottom of this article!
To win a pair of tickets, all you have to do is tell us why you would like to see the Pink Floyd tribute band on stage, in no more than 100 words. The most appealing, in the Editor's opinion, will win.
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please remember to include with your full name, address and contact details. Make sure you also add which concert you want to go to (date/location).
The deadline for entries is February 29, and the Editor's decision is final.
For more dates and venues, please see: https://www.gdp.fr/en/artistes/the-australian-pink-floyd-show/
Sign up to our free weekly e-newsletter
Subscribe to access all our online articles and receive our printed monthly newspaper The Connexion at your home. News analysis, features and practical help for English-speakers in France
Answer: Nick Mason.