The Connexion’s new 96 page France related puzzle book will teach you all about France and comes in a handy A5 size.
We have arranged the book into themed chapters, each with its own quizzes, puzzles and brain teasers. You can find the answers, often with some extra information, at the back of the book. Test your knowledge on diverse topics, from food and drink to films and literature, from sport and inventions to geography and history.
- Food & Wine
You can also test your knowledge of the French regions with our Guess the region picture puzzles and try to spot the 'fake French news' on our True or False pages.
Among the teasers are questions like these:
- What is the top mark the Gault Millau restaurant guide can give?
- What is the longest French word found in standard dictionaries?
- In Brittany, the winner of a gouren wrestling match carries what around their neck as a prize?
- Which French writer was the first Nobel laureate to voluntarily decline the prize?
- A total 83 original entrances to the Métro survive today. Who designed them?
The French puzzle book costs €7.50 and is available to buy here as a PDF download or print version (plus p&p). It is also available in selected newsagents.