Deadline for subscriptions is midnight Wednesday, June 12.
Subscriptions start at €13.50 for 3 months*
Here is a sneak preview of what's inside:
- INTERVIEW: The British woman leading car manufacturer Citroën into its second century + readers who love their Citroëns
- Hard Brexit: Risk rises with new British PM: What French residents can do to protect themselves and what France has promised if it happens: Healthcare / Pensions / Residency
- Bright new future for France's century-old Mediterranean Hollywood
- Why you cannot use your electric car to tow a caravan
- Will a French disabled badge be recognised in the UK after Brexit?
- Some of France's more quirky festivals
- What price a sworn translation
- TV licence in France: who needs to pay
- Do UK-based drivers now get fines in post for speeding in France?
- July change for CT car tests in France
- How many days can you be in France for before you are classed as tax resident?
- Earnings thresholds for micro-entrepreneurs
- Planting trees: What boundary distances must we respect?
- Money: Should I top up or do a new assurance vie with new lump sum?
- Dementia support: A British woman who cared for her husband tells what she wished she had known + English-language support groups
- I am Cathy: The Kate Bush tribute set to turn one corner of France red this July
- Green-fingered tricks to adapt to the climate in the south of France
- The off-grid house of straw that teachers built for €30,000
- Honesty matters when selling your French property
- Property in France and UK: Do we need two wills?
FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS
- The remarkable Josephine Baker
- Those magnificent French men and women in their flying machines
- INTERVIEW: The 87-year-old French godfather of the internet, who still works 20-hour days
- Open Gardens in July
- Calais: The new home of outdoor art in France
- The food trucks of France: Gourmet meals on wheels
- Artisan ice creams: Top of the glace...
- Bilingual crosswords + quiz + readers’ letters + books and films + events + lots, lots more
Remember, every subscription includes print editions PLUS unlimited access to our website (including all paywall articles) with a library of more than 10,000 practical, news and feature items. Subscriptions start from just €13.50*
*Three-monthly price for a 'Freedom subscription' to a French address
Sign up to our free weekly e-newsletter
Subscribe to access all our online articles and receive our printed monthly newspaper The Connexion at your home. News analysis, features and practical help for English-speakers in France