With Christmas just three weeks away, we look at French gifts for under €100 that you can send to friends and family in the UK.
All of these products have been made in France and can be delivered to the UK but note that postage fees may vary.
If you are sending a package to the UK by post yourself, remember to mark it as a gift. A gift should not incur any custom charges if it is below the value of £39 (around €46).
Read more: Post-Brexit tax rules recap: Sending gifts between the UK and France
Gifts for under €15
1) A jar of French honey, ranging from €4.90 to €11
2) Any of these pairs of socks for €9.99
You can choose between plain colours or patterns including moustaches, anchors and ducks.
3) The Connexion’s French-themed tea towels for €11.50 for one
4) A 100cm x 70cm colouring map of Paris for younger family members for €11.90
5) A similar colouring map of France, also for €11.90
6) A 30-piece Mona Lisa puzzle, which comes in a cube, for €12
7) A pouch that reads Ma Mamam c’est la Plus Belle (‘My mum is the most beautiful’) for €17.10
Gifts for under €25
8) A beer glass, which reads En Ta Compagnie je Relâche la Pression (‘In your company I release the pressure’), for €15.90.
9) A set of two 170ml champagne glasses for €17.90
The inscriptions read Il nous reste mille rêves à accomplir (‘We still have a thousand dreams to fulfill’) on one glass and Trinquons à eux et à nous aussi (‘Let's toast to them and to us too’) on the second cup.
10) A box of seven spreads for €19
The spreads do not contain palm oil and you get one of each of the following flavours: Kicrousty, Kipety, Kikawet, Spéculoos crunchy, salted butter caramel, Kepourtous, Bianka.
11) A personalised wine opener, made of stainless steel and beech wood, for €22.90
Gifts for under €50
12) This personalised pocket knife for €25.90
The wooden handle, which you can get inscribed, is made of beech or olive wood.
13) A poster of iconic French football shirts throughout history for €29
14) A poster of the World Champion of cycling, Frenchman Julian Alaphilippe, for €29
15) A box of Hellicious' six spicy sauces for €32.
Each 50ml jar contains one of the following flavours: jalapeno, cayenne, habanero, ghost pepper, chipotle and Carolina Reaper.
16) Any of these men’s slips, which range from plain-coloured to patterned, from €34 to €37
17) A Little Prince-themed bowling set for €34.90.
The set includes six stuffed bowling pins and two balls. It is targeted at young children, to practice their mobility.
18) Any of these regional boxes for €49.90
The boxes include typical products from various French regions such as biscuits, spreads and drinks.
Gifts for under €100
19) A personalised sausage guillotine, made of beech wood and stainless steel, for €54.90
20) A box of six 100ml bottles of pastis de Provence for €59
Pastis is a traditional anise-flavoured spirit and apéritif from the south of France.
21) A sailor-inspired v-neck t-shirt for €60
It is made of 93% cotton and 7% elastane.
22) A personalised box of 36 different spices for €62.90
The selection includes turmeric, ginger and bird’s eye pepper, which come in a wooden box that you can get engraved.
All spices are guaranteed to have no additives or colouring.
23) A box of four French wines for €69.90
24) A box of two French spirits, a bottle of rum cocktail and a bottle of spring gin, for €69.90
25) Earrings, made in the Rhône-Alpes region, for €88.50
They are made of fine gold brass, 24k gold silver and dried pink and blue fuschia flowers.
Countdown conundrum: To buy or not buy an advent calendar?
‘Customs’ charges on gifts due to postal errors, say French Douanes
Are France-UK duty-free allowances per person if you are in a car?
High tax and customs fees on gifts sent to France from outside EU