THE May Connexion was printed yesterday and is on its way to subscribers in the post from our printers and in lorries travelling to Paris for distribution to the hundreds of newsagents and shops that stock The Connexion across the country.
Our print date was a little later in the month than usual for those who may be starting to miss their copy – but, do not worry, it is on its way!
This month we have a bumper 72 pages, all about France (of course), including a special report with the Notaires de France on the latest official French property prices.
There is also:
* An update on inheritance changes for second homes
* A two-page special feature on the archaeological treasure trove under the waters of the Riviera
* A look at why a three-day wedding in France costs the same as a day in the UK
* France’s curiosity museums,
* We ask the main political parties what they are doing for expats and we look at expat MPs
* The Anglo-Gascon artist wowing French art-lovers
* A handy guide on keeping chickens
* and, with May being bank-holiday central, why France has so many... and what is the pont?
If you really cannot wait to find a printed copy or prefer a digital version you can download a pdf here
Photo: Les Embiez in Provence - © Ste PAUL RICARD S.A