TODAY is the deadline to subscribe to receive the July print edition of Connexion at your home.
Our July practical articles include:
• How to get low-cost but high-quality glasses if on a modest income
• Check your internet speed to see you are getting what you pay for
• French summer holiday traditions
• The upbeat French approach to retirement – and financial planning to prepare for it
• Natural ways to keep pests away for al fresco dining
• Why UK ‘government’ (civil service) pensions are being paid later
• France reviews ending annual tax self-declaration for PAYE taxation
• When can you see a doctor other than your GP without having your reimbursements docked?
Boost for small businesses looking to hire
Test your knowledge of French road signs
Cycling holidays for ‘softies’
Great events for car fans – one even re-enacts epic traffic jams!
World’s top entrepreneur is French
Pesticides and wine
Brits continue to look to buy in France despite Brexit fears
Why the July 14 military parade is still important
Limousin’s artisanal flair
And lots more! An annual subscription to a French home costs €35 – a great saving on newsagent prices and you don’t risk missing an edition.
Subscribe at this link or call Nathalie today on 06 40 61 71 97.
Photo: Thierry Dubois (shows people re-enacting the traditional traffic jams on the Route Nationale 7,known as the "Route des Vacances").